LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE ON: APPLE PODCASTS | GOOGLE PLAY | STITCHER
In this solo episode, I give a review of what happened in 2017 for the podcast as well as in my life! You’re also going to hear my top 5 lessons I’ve learned over the past year!
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- The show is now a Top 100 Apple Podcast in Careers
- How easy it was to get Obamacare as an independent contractor
- Podcast expands to YouTube and Spotify
- Paid off $662K in student loan debt in 3 years!
- 5 lessons I’ve learned in 2017 that you can use in 2018 for success
- Get intentional
- Stop procrastination & identify bottlenecks in your progress
- Practice your craft
- Collaboration not competition
- Ask for help
- What will your theme for 2018 be?
Links mentioned in episode:
Music: G-wiz/Little Christmas/soundcloud.com/gwizdb