LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE ON: APPLE PODCASTS | GOOGLE PLAY | STITCHER
I think it’s safe to say my next guest is finding success being very comfortable in her own skin. After this interview with Dr. Nisha Mehta, you’ll see how being honest about what you really want in life can be the winning formula that we all search for.
Dr. Mehta is a radiologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. She is making a name for herself as a writer and speaker on the topics of physician burnout, wellness, and finances. She’s been featured in notable print and electronic media including Forbes Magazine, KevinMD, and the Huffington Post.
On this episode, we talk about how physicians can get lost in the grind of – being a doctor. Dr. Mehta shares when she and her husband (Plastic Surgeon) finally got real with each other and talked about living their life in the NOW. For all you delayed gratifiers and Type A personalities…this one is for you!
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- What the breaking point was for Dr. Mehta in her daily rat race
- How they both starting making decisions that prioritize living in the NOW
- How she learned to speak and write freely about things she couldn’t in the past
- Top tips for docs looking to write for News media outlets:
- How she answers #imnotjustadoc
Links mentioned on the show: